Translate

Sunday, February 3, 2013

K-Drama Obsession ~ BOYS OVER FLOWERS!

Boys over Flowers is one of the GREATEST K-Dramas of all time (which is why I am picking it first to review). 

BoF debuted on January 5, 2009. Sadly it only lasted 25 episodes and ended on March 31, 2009. If you have already watched this show, I think you will agree with me that it could have gone on FOREVER and still I would never get tired of it. If you have not seen it yet...where have you been?

Storyline

 There is this school for rich people called Shinhwa (don't you just love that name?) Only the very lucky get to attend this school. At this school, there is a group of what I would call "The Untouchables". The group is actually called the F4. They pretty much run the school and the girls go NUTS over them. You will see why in a few. A dry cleaner's daughter gets the chance of a lifetime to attend this school. She is not rich and not pretty. When she sees the things that go on in the school and how the F4 treats everyone, she speaks out which causes her to be the target of the whole school. She finds herself attracted to one of the members of the F4 and when the school turns on her, he helps her out whenever he can. The leader of this group really has it out for her but after he sees that she endures whatever he dishes out, he starts to change his ways and falls for her. They go through many obstacles, including his mother keeping them apart and trying to destroy her life. In the end, will love concur all?

Main cast members

Ku Hye Sun as Geum Jan Di
(Dry cleaner's daughter)

I think it is funny how they say she is not very pretty. I think she is beautiful!!

Lee Min Ho as Goo Jun Pyo
(Leader of F4)


Do you see that face? OH MY GOSH!! This man right here is beyond gorgeous!

Kim Hyun Joong as Yoon Ji Hoo
(F4 member and former President's grandson)


Look at that face!! Look at that smile!! Oh my goodness he is adorable! (I will have to do a video blog on his later to show you his sexy side...WOW)

Kim Joon as Song Woo Bin
(F4 member's "Don Juan")


He is adorable and wait till you hear him talking in English, it is too cute!!

Kim Bum as So Yi Jung 


How cute and sexy is this man? I could go on forever about him but I am going to let you find out for yourselves just how cute and sexy he really is! 


There you have it folks! Now go watch the show. Then watch it again. I will be doing reviews of every episode. Hopefully the first episode will be uploaded this weekend.

Saranghaeyo and thanks for reading!

Ways to contact me

1) Leave a comment
2) Email me - koreandramaqueen@gmail.com

Follow me on Twitter



No comments:

Post a Comment