Translate

Saturday, February 23, 2013

Shinee ~ Dream Girl

As I mentioned in my intro, I will, from time to time, post stuff other than Kdrama reviews. I think you will not complain about today's review. 

SHINEE'S BACK!!

On February 19th, Shinee came back with a BANG with their new song "Dream Girl". Along with the new song came an ovary exploding video! (what else would we expect from Shinee??) Here is my reaction and thoughts about this new video. Oh, and in case you have been under a rock or in a coma and have not seen the video yet, here is the link...


First off, HOW HOT IS TAEMIN? He use to be so cute and now he is just upgraded to hot status. When did that happen?? I love this beginning part with him in it and am SO glad that he is getting more solo parts. He has an amazing voice! 

I don't know about the rest of you Shawol's but I personally do not like Key with blonde hair. Do not get me wrong, I love Key to death, he is the cutest thing ever (well besides Onew...and Minho..and Jonghyun...oh forget it!! He is just cute!! lol) but I love when he has darker hair. I hope I am not the only one!

Speaking of my Onew (yes he is my bias and he is MINE hahaha) even though I love him so so much, I am not digging his looks in this video. There are a few cute shots of him which I have captured and will share later but for the most part, his looks are just not getting me in this video. His voice however, makes up for it all. I love, love, LOVE to listen to Onew sing!! 

Minho looks the same. Not that I was expecting anything drastic because it has not been that long ago since we actually saw them, but I was hoping he changed his style. It is okay though...he is still freaking adorable!

Jonghyun. Oh that sexy hunk of Korean! He looks SO GOOD in this video. When I first started listening/watching Shinee, I thought he looked like a monkey but WOW he is really hot in this video. He knows it too!! haha

OK now that I picked apart our adorable members, let's get into the video.  The beginning is OK. Seems like a lot of kpop videos start with some kind of different lighting, which is OK. 

I really like how they used the mic stands as props through the video. Nothing fancy but it works good for them. 

So have any of you wondered why the girl has flowers for a face? I read an explanation that makes sense, it said that in our dreams, we never really see a person's face. Pretty cool. 

I have one question to the fashion crew of this video. WHAT THE HECK IS WITH THESE PANTS??? I mean really? Put them in PJ's or something but not these ugly pants. I can't even tell who's pants are the worst! (I think the PJ's would have been sexier!) Oh and is Taemin wearing a pink turtleneck?? Oh Taemin honey...Martina is gonna get you for that!! 

I love the whole concept of this video. it looks like they had a lot of fun making it with the trampoline and all. Was a really cool idea to add that.

The only thing I am disappointed about in this video is the lack of dance. We all know that the members of Shinee are known for their dancing and they are really good at it. We don't see any at all. 

****KEY POINTS****

Taemin's whole first part of this video. SEXY

About 1:28 ~ Jonghyun and the lip biting. WOOOO

About 1:48 ~ Onew's little part here. I don't know why but I watch that part over and over. It is just cute to me.

About 2:15 ~ While Minho is doing his rap he gets that "Take that" look with a sharp nod of the head. LOVE IT!!!

And the sexiness continues...






TAEMIN








Do you see this sexiness? OMG! I love him even more now because he is wearing a Dallas Cowboy shirt. YOU GO BOY!!


JONGHYUN




He is so adorable and I love his hair in this video!


ONEW







Regardless of the way he looks in this video (I think he looks the best with the hat on) he is still my favorite in Shinee!


KEY




Such a cutie even with the blonde hair (he needs to go dark again!)


MINHO







See? No different but still amazingly handsome!

There ya have it folks! Hope you enjoyed this blog and continue to support our Shinee Oppas!


Saranghaeyo and thanks for reading!

Please follow my blog to keep up to date with my reviews.

Ways to contact me

1) Leave a comment
2) Email me - Koreandramaqueen@gmail.com
3) Follow me on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment